It is our intent to create a great customer experience. Therefore all DIN Wallets come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty for the wood parts.
Our wallets use all-natural components that have character differences, including but not limited to inclusions, grains, veins, and knots, so natural variations do occur and should be expected.
This warranty covers production faults, not wear and tear from regular use or accidental misuse. The warranty may be rejected on products showing evidence of extreme or improper use.
What is Covered?
DIN Wallets warrants that this product will be free from defects in workmanship and natural materials under normal use for a period of one year from the original purchase date. We make every wallet by hand so quality control is performed at each step of the process, and we refuse to send out a subpar product.
What is NOT Covered?
– Normal wear and tear of Product use.
– Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use.
– Drops are not covered by our warranty – we made our product as durable as possible for a natural wood product but as a material it’s subject to impact damage.
– Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose
– Damage caused by improper or unauthorised repair or maintenance
– Product that has been modified or altered
– Naturally occurring character of wood material (including grain variations, mineral lines, discolouration with use, and natural structural threshold).
– Any product that is not manufactured by DIN Wallets (including, without limitation, any non-DIN Wallets product that is used in connection with the Product)
– Any product that was not sold by DIN Wallets Website (this cases should be treated with the store you bought it from)